Mac mail body of text not showing with attachments

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new here so hope you can help, and be kind if this is a simple one. I have used Mac Mail for years but recently I have had a few PC users saying that if I send an attachment, the body of the text in the email does not arrive. the attachment is there, but any text I wrote doesn't get seen. A few people have commented that they thought I was just busy/rude and I am concerned now whenever I try to send an attachment. It seems to be with Outlook users. I have tried plain text and rich text, no difference. Mac to Mac seems ok. PCs sending attachments work fine at my end, it's just when I end them out.

Has anyone else had this problem, and more importantly, what's the solution??

Many thanks,

Paul

Reaction score
Hi Paul,
This same exact thing has recently started happening with my Mac Mail. Were you ever able to find a solution?

Thanks,
Becky

Reaction score
Text of email won't arrive

I am having the same problem, except it doesn't matter if there is an attachment or not. It only seem to happen with one client company not anyone else. any ideas!! when I check my sent box everything is where it should be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.