Problem with Google Chrome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2- 24" iMac's. 3.06GHz 8GB Ram 1TB
I have an Imac and run Google Chrome and am very happy with it. I use Mail. I installed Google Chrome on my sister's Imac last night, she uses Entourage, and she is getting two emails for every one. Needless to say it's driving her crazy, and I think that it may be a conflict with Entourage? At least that would give me a better argument for her to switch to Mail.

Thanks for any help!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I very much doubt that Chrome is causing this issue unless you've set up an extension that mails things. What else has she recently done with her Mac? How is Entourage setup (IMAP or POP and provider)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There's no possibility of Chrome having anything to do with the issue. Neither Chrome nor any extensions are going to be able to interact with Entourage.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks. I'll dive deeper. She did nothing before we installed it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thanks. I'll dive deeper. She did nothing before we installed it.

It could be something with her ISP or email provider. She should contact them also.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just wanted to write that this forum is great. Mac users are so friendly, giving, and helpful.

Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.