iPhone 4 clock issue

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to this website, and unsure of where to look and whether or not this issue has come up before.

I recently got a new iPhone 4 and absolutly love, have no idea how i went without one before.

However for the last 2 weeks the clock seems to be changing itself on a sunday and the time is behind by half an hour (automatic setting). I switch it across to manual settings and adjust the time myself to show the correct time, but come sunday again its reverted back to automatic time.

I tried doing an update yesterday on my computer, but there isnt one available, and after searching google i am coming up with no results. I have also reset all my settings to no avail.

If anyone could help me, i'd really appreciate it

Thanks xx Kez ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" Standard Spec. iPhone 4 16GB
If I were you I would plug it into iTunes and back it up. Then click Restore and wipe the phone to the factory settings. Then once that is done restore the phone from your backup.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Sounds like it's a daylight savings or timezone issue. Make sure you region is set correctly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.