FTP question using iWeb

Reaction score
MobileMe is my Host, but I want to publish it to FTP I own the url I bought the same name to use with iWeb and MobileMe. How do I go ftp? Do I need to buy hosting for ftp separately? (I think I do and can if need be)
But what I'm thinking is:
I have loads of images that MobileMe hosts, and to move everything to (godaddy for example) would be a pita if I screwup haven't decided where yet.I don't think thats needed. Can I just host the front page and have all links there redirect to MobileMe?
And will flash work on mobile me? I have a long way to go with flash (just bought the pro version) .. but I have created an intro to add to my front page but iweb doestn't seem to show it

I hope that makes sense?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Firstly I don't know about flash on MobileMe. You can have a front page ftp (yes bought separately) and have links to your pages on MobileMe. iWeb won't show intro, you have to save it and view in a browser. Hope this helps a little bit.

- Simon

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
So what I do is publish to local folder first,to save pages on computer, then remove All pages from iweb and create a new page(frontpage)thats going ftp? but what about the front page being published to MobileMe won't that be in conflict with the new front page because of the same .com name?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.