Call of Duty 2 still lives. But...but...but..stuttering

Reaction score
Ok, I have an 08 MacMini (2.53, Geforce 9400M, and 4g ram). I have COD2 OSX playing on it and Im getting real good framerates (50-90) but i see this annoying stuttering on the screen when moving around and panning. The screen doesnt look liquid smooth even though the fps meter shows high framerates. Im only playing multiplayer online and I noticed that when i join a server, i see this stuttering. But if i host a game just for test purposes, the stuttering is gone and the screen looks liquid smooth. AA on or off makes no difference, texture settings make no difference, resolution makes no difference, rendering method set to normal, filtering settings makes no difference. I dont get it :Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Check in your power saver settings that High Performance is checked.!

OP
S
Reaction score
fixed

well i believe i fixed it. I right clicked on the COD2 application and selected Get Info. then I checked Open using Rosetta. Went into the game, joined a server and its buttery smooth. Framerates up to 85 with 1024x764, 2Xaa, normal rendering, and all textures at high.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.