Dock gone after reformat

Reaction score
I just installed 4gb of RAM and upgraded my Hard Drive to 500gb. After I did this I reinstalled Mac OS X. That went fine and even restored everything with my last time machine back-up. When I logged in the first time my dock was gone. Not just hidden, because that is how I had it before. Now it doesn't even come up. It tried to one time, but since I have not been able to make it happen again.

Also there is a very small blinking in the bottom left of my screen. My hot corner doesn't work that is supposed to be there.

Lastly... my expose and dashboard F keys don't work, but the brightness and volume controls do.

Any advise, greatly appreciated. I'm planning on upgrading to Snow Leopard anyway, so if anyone thinks that might help, just let me know!

OP
W
Reaction score
Relized that it hadn't updated the OS when i restored from time machine. Ran updates, everything seams to be back to normal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.