• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Ufc 121

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
Anyone here watch UFC 121 last night? I didn't get a chance to order it, but I saw that Velasquez dominated Lesnar.

I just can't wait for GSP to fight Josh Koscheck again, definitely ordering UFC 124

Reaction score
I saw a (paid) live stream at the movie theater. Lesnar looked like a complete amateur; I thought he was going to adapt his style instead of going for that quick kill. Ortiz fight was decent too.

Reaction score
i streamed it on the internet! :p although i'm a lesnar fan (because of the hype), i already knew coming in he was no match for velasquez. coming out of the carwin fight, i knew lesnar still had a long way to go before he becomes the "undisputed" champion that everyone is saying he is. however, i was surprised to see to how easy velasquez dominated the fight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I was never a fan of Brock, but a huge fan of GSP...my friend actually bought a bought off of GSP's brother in canada!

OP
s2odin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
Yea, Brock has a long way to go to be a real champ. He still seems stuck in his WWE days. He's not going 100% or something. I wasn't surprised by how Velasquez dominated him. Once Carwin bloodied him, I think people saw past Brock's physical exterior.

GSP fight will be huge with Koshcheck. Definitely ordering it or going to B Dubs to watch it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
going to B Dubs to watch it.

That's what I usually do. For the same prices for PPV, you can go to bdubs, get some wings and a drink, all while talking to people there. mmm speaking of chicken wings...

Reaction score
Yea, Brock has a long way to go to be a real champ. He still seems stuck in his WWE days. He's not going 100% or something. I wasn't surprised by how Velasquez dominated him. Once Carwin bloodied him, I think people saw past Brock's physical exterior.

GSP fight will be huge with Koshcheck. Definitely ordering it or going to B Dubs to watch it.

He was out for a while with a stomach disease that was "life threatening" before Carwin I think so maybe he's not 100% percent. Anyway, definitely look forward for the GSP fight!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.