Did not just switch, but i just got a new MacBook Pro!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BRAND NEW IMAC 21 inch 4 gb Ram 500 GB HD and a 3.06 ghz Processor
Hello, I switched over to apple about a year ago...i have a 21 inch imac (New Model) and a white macbook...I wanted a macbook Pro whenever i first purchased the regular macbook...so i sold my white one, and went and upgraded to the macbook pro....so far it is AMAZING!!! I love APPLE!!! i was going to go with a windows based machine because i need it for some school programs...i could not justify spending that kind of money on a machine that does not work.....so i couldn't do it....i got what i wanted, and now i am very happy!!!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Good for you. Could do without all the ellipses. That's one very long run on sentence. >_<"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4Ghz Core i5 4GB 1066Mhz 320GB 5400-rpm
isn't it awesome !!!

Opening up your MacBook Pro for the first time is an awesome experience! Apple puts more thought and care into just their packaging than any PC manufacturer puts into their entire system...

You immediately develop this feeling for a machine that is just so intuitive and seamless, you wonder how you ever got along without it..

ENJOY !!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.