Allocate Memory?

Reaction score
Allocate Memory

How do I allocate memory for java applications? I know how to allocate the java for the browser but IDK how to do it for applications.

How do I allocate memory for java applications? I know how to allocate the java for the browser but IDK how to do it for applications.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Please don't double post, yet alone triple post!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Note: Merged multiple threads.

Reaction score
Really?

I signed up just to point out that you can't answer a guys post yet you can take the time to poke him for an obvious simple mistake in finding useful information. This shows up second on google results sooo.

your forum try's to verify me being human far too often btw.

yep more useless information for this post....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I signed up just to point out that you can't answer a guys post yet you can take the time to poke him for an obvious simple mistake in finding useful information. This shows up second on google results sooo.

your forum try's to verify me being human far too often btw.

yep more useless information for this post....

Thanks for joining :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Ahh the trolls is loose!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.