address book contacts to sim

Reaction score
Hi, my iPhone has been stolen however all my contacts are backed up to my address book app on my mac. I want to know how to get them from my address book app to my sim please.
Thank you in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum.

Assuming you replace the iPhone that was stolen, you should be able to sync it from your Mac to load your address book on the new phone's sim card.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
In that case you're going to need software specifically for the HTC. HTC sync looks like it's for Windows only, and I'm not sure if Mac OS X is supported with a version. I've had that same problem when going from one brand phone to another. I wound up having to manually enter everything again from my address book.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.