Trouble uploading to certain sites

mjg

Reaction score
Ok third time lucky.. Hopefully this is the right section.. (forgive my slowness.. I'm new)

Ever since I got a wireless broadband connection I am unable to upload image files to two websites (behance and threadless). The uploads simply time-out - but ONLY on these two sites. Facebook, Flickr etc are all fine.

Plus it's only on my Mac (a 6-year old 17" MacbookPro)... Using another machine on the same network works fine

I have been on to my ISP, but the only thing they could suggest was changing my DNS server IP (which hasn't worked) and apart from that they say my connection is fine, so they're stumped.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there some setting in my network preferences that is blocking uploads to these sites?

Any help much appreciated

thanks

MJG

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to appropriate forum. What does this have to do with Community Suggestions? Please read forum descriptions prior to posting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.