MacResQ announces PowerBook/iBook HD upgrades

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

MacResQ announces PowerBook/iBook HD upgrades
October 22, 2003 - 02:44 EDT MacResQ today announced a new full-service hard drive upgrade for PowerBooks and iBooks as part of its PowerBookResQ repair program. The new service offers PowerBook and iBook owners a quick and easy way to upgrade to a larger-capacity hard drive with the company's 24-hour service. The all-inclusive upgrade includes pick-up at the customer's location in a custom "PowerBox," overnight delivery to the PowerBookResQ service center, expert drive installation and data transfer within 24 hours, and return overnight shipping to the customer. The old hard drive will be returned and could be used as an external drive or kept as a backup. The new upgrade is available in two sizes: a 60GB Hitachi drive for US$299, or an 80GB Hitachi drive for $399.

My Comments: I wish I had the money to do this.. I would love to have a larger drive in my Powerbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.