• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sharing/moving itunes music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm hiting a road block. When I had my PC I used a program call MCE tunes which would sync my itunes library into WMP so I could share and move music freely.

I want to be able to take selected songs from itunes and add them to a extrnal harddrive. Is there a way to do this on a mac. I don't mind paying for a program if it will allow me to do what I want to do.

Will I be able to does this if I remove the DRM.

What am I missing? Is there an easy way to do this that I'm over looking?

Was sure about the best place to put this.(Mods) If I should have put it some where else please move to correct location. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
This whole topic pretty much violates the forum rules.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Sorry but removing DRM is against the law (at least USA law which Mac Forums obeys) so it's against the rules here to discuss DRM removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.