Looking for a dock/clock app for iPhone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66GHz 8GB Ram, 15" MacBook Pro 2.4GHz 4GB Ram, iPhone 4, iPad 16GB WiFi
Hey all, I just bought an iPhone 4 yesterday and I'm looking for an app. Basically what I am looking for is something similar to what my wife's droid has. When she puts her phone into her dock the screen stays on a clock at all times similar to an alarm clock. Does anyone know of any apps for the iPhone that will do something similar? I use my phone for my alarm, so if I can just put it in a dock on my nightstand and it displays a clock at all times that would be awesome. I have a feeling I am going to be out of luck on this though...

Thanks in advance everyone. I've done a lot of searching, and I can't find what I'm looking for. They people at the apple store weren't really any help either lol.

Reaction score
have you had a look at this? It mentions something in the FAQ about setting it so that your iPhone doesn't go in sleep mode. It's worth a look I guess... :)

Reaction score
iHome + sleep is a great free app. Search alarm clock in the app store and you'll find heaps!

Reaction score
I use the Clock! app from Golden Plum -- it stays on while the iPhone is plugged in. There's a $0.99 version that also lets you play songs from your iPod playlist on the iPhone as the alarm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.