File Sharing From MacBook Pro to Droid X

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a the 2010 Macbook Pro and the Droid X. I used to own an iTouch but it was stolen, hence my problem. For the time being I would like to load a good portion of my music from iTunes to my Droid (instead of throwing 300 bones at a new iTouch).

I am not having a problem pairing my Droid with my MBP, but all of a sudden the music file isn’t accepted by the music player on my Droid. Before 2.2 came out for the Droid X I didn’t have this problem. I am able to connect via Bluetooth as well as USB and share files but after the transfer is completed the song(s) will not play. I am simply pairing/connecting the devices then dragging and dropping from iTunes. Is this the problem? Is there another way to do this, or do I need to somehow convert the files to a different format before transferring them to my Droid?

Thanks in advanced for any input.

Pikes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs, 1 MBP, 1 UMB, 1 mini
I use btunes as a music player on android (looks and works just like that ipod touch), and ITMW (itune my walkman) for syncing. Works perfectly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.