Kodak ESP-3 all in one printer driver for Macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Total Mac newbie here so I hope I am posting under the correct forum heading, just opened and updated my new Macbook all went well regarding installing the software I want to run except one stumbling block !!!!! My Kodak ESP-3 all in one printer.

I have been searching all over the net including Kodak for the Mac drivers without success maybe due to either my age or eyesight.:\

Please can anyone help pointing me to the above driver download.

Thanks in advance.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Well, I hope it isn't your eyesight.... because I found the drivers you need on the Kodak web site. :) Download from here: LINK

Make sure you designate which version of OS X you're using. The link I gave you is for Snow Leopard 10.6.X

And Welcome to the Mac Forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Hopefully this printer serves you well. I had one for about 2 years and it was great except for a few problem; but Kodak fixed my problems every time. The main problem I had was the print head gumming up. I had to replace this about every year. I think it may have had to do with me leaving the printer on 24/7. Though I did this because i was sharing this printer with a few other Macs in the house.

OP
newscribe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Thank you for the welcome, and link. Yes I totally missed this on the Kodak site. The Macbook is new and running Snow Leopard 10.6 so hopefully with time at the weekend I will have the printer up and running.

Thank you both again for your very quick replies.:Cool:
I am sure I will be asking more questions within time.:Confused:

Reaction score
To decide whether your MAC OS is good with Kodak drivers All-in-One Printer Software. Select the connection for "KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software (counting drivers) - MACINTOSH Operating Systems". The good working frameworks are recorded here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
I should imagine all is well as you have responded to a seven year old zombie thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.