Program similar to Autosketch/QuickCad?

Reaction score
Hi guys, bought my iMac yesterday with the intention of using Windows 7 via Bootcamp to use a small Autodesk CAD program called Autosketch 10, in conjunction with Microsoft Excel for my new Cabinetmaking business starting soon.
I'm just about over trying to load Windows and i'm now thinking about doing away with it. Tbh i'm not that keen on having to restart the computer every time i want to access the Mac.
I've bought MS Office with Excel for the iMac which is unstalled and great to use with the iMac :Cool:

So my question is, does anyone know of a program similar to Autosketch? Very basic drawing really, i need to do floor plans and drawings of installed cabinetry (Kitchens etc) accurate to 1mm. I need different snap options, fitted curves, line thickness etc and be able to import the occasional dwg file. Just a basic version of CAD essentially.

Would appreciate any advise!!

Matt.:Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.