Anyone have the OS Tiger Welcome Song for Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz / 4 GB RAM / 320 GB HDD
Even easier, the answer you're looking for is right in the description of the Youtube video you linked.

"The video that plays when you first start setting up Mac OS X.
This video can be found in Macintosh HD/System/Library/Core Services, then control+click on Setup Assistant, click Show package Contents, click Contents/Resources/ conrol+click TransitionSection.bundle, Show Package Contents, click Contents/Resources, and the movie (intro.mov) and audio (intro-sound.mp3) are located there."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Even easier, the answer you're looking for is right in the description of the Youtube video you linked.

"The video that plays when you first start setting up Mac OS X.
This video can be found in Macintosh HD/System/Library/Core Services, then control+click on Setup Assistant, click Show package Contents, click Contents/Resources/ conrol+click TransitionSection.bundle, Show Package Contents, click Contents/Resources, and the movie (intro.mov) and audio (intro-sound.mp3) are located there."
This is assuming that the OP is running Tiger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
OP
T
Reaction score
Did you bother reading my post with the links under your original post?

yes i did, but i am afraid to install third party software because I had to recently reformat my mac because it would take 1.5min to sleep. I only have adobe suite, iworks and parallels installed. Thanks for providing the link though. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.