share ibooks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac,iphone,time capsule,ipad
I apologize if this has been covered. I did try a search and did not find it. Is there a way to share ibooks with others. We have a number of people in our office with ipads and would like to share books that we have purchased through ibook store. Thanks as always for your help.

R Ahrens

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Nope, not really. If you want to be able to loan ebooks, I'd suggest you all start purchasing your books from B&N. As far as I am aware, that is the only store that has anything set up to allow for the loaning of DRM'd content at this time.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac,iphone,time capsule,ipad
Thank you for your reply.

R Ahrens

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Nope, not really. If you want to be able to loan ebooks, I'd suggest you all start purchasing your books from B&N. As far as I am aware, that is the only store that has anything set up to allow for the loaning of DRM'd content at this time.

Trading would be nice. Or if you bought the physical book, you got a code for a download.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.