Sync outlook 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid 2011 27" imac Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB, 1TB
Hi all

Hope someone can help me with this, been playing around with office 2011, and cannot for the life of me get outlook to sync its calendar with my phone (nokia express 5800), address book syncs no problem, had a look around the net and microsoft's own site but they only mention syncing adress book only.
Surely it is possible to sync the calendar, they couldnt, wouldnt exclude this feature from the mac version would they?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Office 2011 for the Mac? Is that even out yet? Is this a registered developer copy? I so then you should be able to get help from Apple or MS directly. If not then you don't want to be asking for help with an App that you don't legally own or was obtained through other means...

Pirating is frowned upon here and will get you banned. Sorry if I am making assumptions, please correct me if I am wrong.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Office 2011 for the Mac? Is that even out yet? Is this a registered developer copy? I so then you should be able to get help from Apple or MS directly. If not then you don't want to be asking for help with an App that you don't legally own or was obtained through other means...

Pirating is frowned upon here and will get you banned. Sorry if I am making assumptions, please correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah dont make assumptions, its a beta, need to know if i can use it to replace office for the pc, dont look like at the minute

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Yeah dont make assumptions, its a beta, need to know if i can use it to replace office for the pc, dont look like at the minute

Ok, my apologies. You should be able to get help from MS if you are a registered Beta tester. I would think at this point they would be the only ones who might really know.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK found out there is no calendar synching with iCal and no sync with Exchange Server 2003 or earlier. Sucks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
OK found out there is no calendar synching with iCal and no sync with Exchange Server 2003 or earlier. Sucks

Perhaps there will be in the non-pirated, production version.

Regardless, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.