• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Starbucks Internet is Awfully Slow

Reaction score
Yah! Starbucks is now offering free internet....wow, it only took me 3 minutes to check my mail. Awesome! There goes the idea of doing some work here, back to my officer without A/C

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Yah! Starbucks is now offering free internet....wow, it only took me 3 minutes to check my mail. Awesome! There goes the idea of doing some work here, back to my officer without A/C

Probably too many customers using the free WiFi at the same time. Go at a less busy time of the day...and it may be better,

- Nick

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
It's free - be happy you can get it without paying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
It's free - be happy you can get it without paying.

I just thought the same thing. You just can't satisfy some people. Give them something for free and they still whine about it....talk about spoiled.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
heh, the starbucks internet is fine, from my dorm. O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.