• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sister Mary Dracula online for October

Reaction score
Just for the Halloween season, I've posted my entire 110-page graphic novel, "Sister Mary Dracula" at Sister Mary Dracula .

It's been in the works for 4-1/2 years and I completed it this summer. I've been trying to scare up a publishing deal but I couldn't stand to let another Halloween go by without letting folks read it!

It tells the story of Terry Malloy, a ten-year-old at St. Egregius the Stricter Catholic School, who is convinced that his teacher is a vampire and wants to drink his blood. Even his best friends Steven and Kenny think he's insane.

SMD began as a Flash animation that I created in 2001. It gained an internet following and was selected for the 2004 San Diego Comic Con's Independent Film Festival. That exposure gave me the impetus for developing the graphic novel.

There will be printed books for sale later in the month and I'll let you know when they're available, but selling books isn't really the point. I just thought it would be cruel to post the pages without offering books too!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Cool. Bookmarked, but had a browse. Nicely drawn.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Love the mustache on Sister Marry. It's very becoming. :p Definitely reminds me of my old Catholic school days. Especially with the ruler. Although it was actually a yard stick but I digress. >_>"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.