PowerPoint textbox shortcut to change font size

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro
I have a text box that contains text in several different font sizes. I would like to increase (or decrease) them all by the same amount without having to select and change one size at a time.

On the PC you can select all the text inside the box (ctl-A) and then ctl-[ increases all fonts by one size, while ctl-] decreases all fonts by one size. The analogous mac command Cmd-[ or Cmd-] doesn't seem to work.

I know it's not a big deal to select and change pieces of text one by one, but if you have a lot of slides it can really help.

Reaction score
Shift+Command+<,>

I have a text box that contains text in several different font sizes. I would like to increase (or decrease) them all by the same amount without having to select and change one size at a time.

On the PC you can select all the text inside the box (ctl-A) and then ctl-[ increases all fonts by one size, while ctl-] decreases all fonts by one size. The analogous mac command Cmd-[ or Cmd-] doesn't seem to work.

I know it's not a big deal to select and change pieces of text one by one, but if you have a lot of slides it can really help.

Hi, you might have already found the answer elsewhere, but
I've had the same question and found out that Shift+Command+> or < does the trick.

Best,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.