I-phone phone problem!!

Reaction score
Right so here's the crack,

I got my kid bro an i-phone at the start of the year under the only condition that if he screws up i take the fone for a week...

Now, i have the fone and i cant get into it because there is a passcode on it.. he smashed up his laptop which it is synced to so even that is a problem as i cannot sync it to my macbook pro.

Any deas on how to bypass the passcode without losing the info on the fone as i need to see the texts on it and also get some contacts off it...

any apps or other way would be sweet...

Heads up?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
How about asking your kid bro for the passcode.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Something isn't right with this scenario...

OP
B
Reaction score
Ive tried askin him but thats not happining, my brother has ADHD and as i refuse to give it to him he wont give it up without breaking something or going on a mental rage ive decided to stop asking. Figured if i cant get into it ill just restore it and lose the data on it out of badness. Id rather see whats on it first.

if this scenario aint right you might be in the wrong house... have you looked around?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Something isn't right with this scenario...

ADHD? You're right.

I think you're pretty much stuck if he won't give it up. Reformat the phone, start all over again and don't give it back to your brother.

Reaction score
if u can jailbreak it and somehow manage to get OpenSSH you might be able to find the file where the password is stored and delete/change it

OP
B
Reaction score
yea thanks guys, figured ill just be havin the phone to myself now pity i couldnt get into it to start with. Ive managed to get the password and all is good cherrs for your help. If anybody ever figured out how to get pass the code though for future reference t'woud be good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.