Lost my safari bookmarks by doing iphone sync

Reaction score
I deleted all my bookmarks from my iphone as they were up to date with my safari bookmarks on my macbook. So I connected my iphone to my mac to sync with safari bookmarks with my iphone 3g. I got a message saying if you sync you will loose 25% of your bookmarks on your computer, I stupidly pressed sync and now my bookmarks are gone from safari and they are not even on my iphone. Ive went to the finder icon and typed bookmarks and they are nowhere on the computer.

Is there any system restore app that I can turn back an hour on my macbook to get everything back the way it was.

Any help please let me know as I know the longer it takes it will be harder to recover the deleted files....

OP
M
Reaction score
Any help guys, Ive started a data rescue scan but its still running as of 10 hours.....

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Restore from your Time Machine, SuperDuper! or CarbonCopyCloner backup.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.