Guest account internet history?

Reaction score
Basically, me and my friend were messing around on my Mum's iMac, on the Guest Account. Being teenage guys, we did mess about looking at some er, shall we say, questionable content. When you log out of the Guest Account, it 'deletes all files and folders'.

However, I have recently discovered that the internet history can still be viewed by the administrator (my mom). If this didn't mortify me enough, I have now found that I cannot access the Guest Account, the icon just jiggles and doesn't let me log in.

When it said 'delete all files and folders', was it lying to me? Or is there a chance my mom has seen all the stuff me and my friend were on and blocked the account.

Is there a way to tell if they can see it? Or a way I can delete the history/cache/temporary internet files overall?

I'm screwed. :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.42 mhz processor 1 gb ram, G4 Processor, 60 GB hard drive running tiger, iPod Nano G5, iPod 2&5 G
When it said 'delete all files and folders',

It was deleting any files that u may have downloaded or used.... Internet history does not follow along

OP
B
Reaction score
When it said 'delete all files and folders',

It was deleting any files that u may have downloaded or used.... Internet history does not follow along

Yeah but when you log back on, everything has been reset, including Safari. I'm just worried there are ways that the admin can view anything and everything, even if you have deleted it off Safari directly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.