• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Weird request! direction on making instant jello

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
I need the direction on how to make instant pudding, the jello brand. I am in Japan right now and on the trip over my suitcase had an accident and some of the stuf got ruined. The boxes that tell the direction got wet and pretty much fell apart, so now i don`t have the directions on how to make it. I need to know because i am making dinner for my host family and i would rather not make it wrong.

So, PLEASE is someone could post the direction that would be great!!!! I really need it!!

Thanks

I need the directions for vinilla and chocolate, the 4 serving size.

Thanks again

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
OK, whatever floats your boat! I am being serious, and i did try to find it on google and all i get is recipies that include pudding mix but don`t give me the directions on how to make the pudding. All i want to do is make instant pudding not, for example, chocolate coffee and carmel pudding.

I realized it sounded stupid when i posted but i thought i might get some help

Sorry

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you very much Harryc. I looked all around and could not find that. I obviously was not looking in the right spot.

I actually just finished making dinner for my host family and they seemed to like it. My host brother and his father really liked the mac and cheese i made. Evidently it is hard to find in japan.

Again, thanks for the help!

H

Harryc

prostuff1 said:
Thank you very much Harryc. I looked all around and could not find that. I obviously was not looking in the right spot.

I actually just finished making dinner for my host family and they seemed to like it. My host brother and his father really liked the mac and cheese i made. Evidently it is hard to find in japan.

Again, thanks for the help!
You bet, good luck with your new family.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I am glad, you were able to get a solution to your question. :)

I

iSeeKlearly

Harryc said:
You bet, good luck with your new family.

yeah good luck !

Some American foods are hard to find in Japan.... but you should totally try some of their stuff ! :)

Just to let you know, that there are McDonald's on almost every street corner !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
::shifty eyes::

oooh jello..

F

Fallooza

WOW!!! this is the best thread ever. i wonder why i waited so long ta post on it. thanks mac-forums for teaching me how ta make pudding. i coulnt have done it without ya. you are the best :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
wow this is the weirdest post I've ever come by. Can I have some of that jello?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
Sweetest Post Ever!

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Can I have some now?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.