Dell U2410 Advice

Reaction score
I am in the market for a large monitor to hook my 2010 MBP and Xbox 360 up to. The Dell Ultrasharp U2410 seems to be the perfect option with HDMI port and I can use the mini displayport to displayport adapter to obtain 1920x1200 resolution, correct? Any experience with this or suggestions for other monitors? I am also not familiar with Dell's monitor line and when they refresh the models, I do know this has been out for over a year.

Link to Dell U2410

Link to CNET Review

Mini Displayport to Displayport

OP
S
Reaction score
I am in the market for a large monitor to hook my 2010 MBP and Xbox 360 up to. The Dell Ultrasharp U2410 seems to be the perfect option with HDMI port and I can use the mini displayport to displayport adapter to obtain 1920x1200 resolution, correct? Any experience with this or suggestions for other monitors? I am also not familiar with Dell's monitor line and when they refresh the models, I do know this has been out for over a year.

Link to Dell U2410

Link to CNET Review

Mini Displayport to Displayport

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not cross post! You already posted this once here and then again in the notebook forum. Cross posting causes confusion and clutters the forums. One post is enough. Always post back to the same thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.