Swish Max Alternatives .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hi,

Im looking for an alternative for swish max , because they have yet to port it to mac or make a mac build of it . and i have talked to the developer and he said thats it's up in the air , there not 100% possitive that they are going to make it for the mac or not ...

so ive been looking for an alternative for it i have not been to successful .. so i thought i would see if any one had any ideas for me , swish max is a lightweight flash editing program for web design and other projects for flash , i use it mainly for web design and flash intro's , but i have to use it on windows.

i have flash mx , but i just dont like running mx all the time when i need to whip something up fast , swish max just works and its fast and fluient , i could run it on virtual pc , but i dont want to use virtual pc and install winslows just for 1 prog .. ive looked into wine , ive been able to port it over to linux a couple times , but it's a little different for the ppc platform , sense it's x86 native . and i have also tried porting it over with darwine but it's not stable (darwine) so i cannot get it to run on it ...

any suggestions for a light weight program similar to swish would be great ..
. thanks .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.