iWork/Numbers question

Reaction score
I have been using the spread sheets for some time now and was looking for a simpler way to move numbers interchangeably through different sheets. For instance, I have a monthly income that I would enter into a column on "Table 1" and as I enter it I'd like it to also automatically enter into another column in a different "Table" or speed sheet. Is that possible. I am using iWork 09'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Does this work?

Go to the cell you want to put copy the income type in
Code:
=
Your cursor will change and there will be a black box with a red x and green check around the cell - then select the original cell with your income in the other table. If that changes in the one cell, it will change in every cell where you do that. You could put whatever formula you want in that cell.

OP
Matt Strader
Reaction score
I tinkered with it last night and couldn't seem to figure it out. Did you leave something out? Or maybe can you re-write the directions?:Blushing:

Reaction score
Numbers (Schedule)

Hello I am hoping anyone can help with the Numbers, specifically, Schedule?
seems I am having issues understanding all that needs to be put in the formula bar to calculate times...for example I would like to add D6 (7:15AM) with (1:13PM) and it seems there is so many instruction that get confusing.
Could these answers just be hidden somewhere? Could someone please help?:Blushing:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.