Digital Performer 6.02

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Power Mac with Dual 2.0 and 4.5G Ram. Also an iBook G4
OK...here is my situation.

I just bought a used G5 for recording purposes. :D The guy that I bought it from is a friend and when he upgraded to a newer machine, he also switched to Logic, so he sold me his Digital Performer 6 as part of the deal. Problem is, he cant find his original discs,or manual. :(

I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE FROM A PIRATE SITE AND NEITHER DID HE. It's the real deal, and I am the only user. But I need documentation on how to use it.
The guy I bought it from is extremely busy with recording and production, and has very little time to help me with the learning curve. Does anyone have a PDF of the manual that you can slide me, or a link to point me to? Please don't send me links to pirate sites for it. I would rather not associate myself with those sites at all.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Power Mac with Dual 2.0 and 4.5G Ram. Also an iBook G4
50 views and not a word?:\

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
A couple of suggestions:

1. Contact the publisher of DF and see if they will send you a manual or at least put you on to where you can get one. Also, realize that version 6 is not the latest...

2. There is on line training available such as from this site. I'm not sure however, that the tutorials they offer are free. It looks like you might have to sign up. $$

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.