File Sharing

F

flyin3d

Hello,
Is it true that you have to pay to download Kazaa's file sharing program for the Mac? If so where are all the free one's. Any anonymous ones out there???
Thanks.

OP
F

Fomer

flyin3d said:
Hello,
Is it true that you have to pay to download Kazaa's file sharing program for the Mac? If so where are all the free one's. Any anonymous ones out there???
Thanks.

Stay away from kazaa, (legal use only I hope ;) ) www.limewire.com Acquisistion, Neo,

OP
G

G_Force

BitTorrent is an extremely powerful file sharing/retrieving tool in the right hands.

Just do a search for BitTorrent downloads in google.

BitTorrent itself can be found here.

-G

OP
E

eatinwokout

You all should check out poisoned project. It was designed for mac users. Find it at www.poisonedproject.com . Poisoned connects to Fastrack network(kazaa, imesh, grokster), gnutella(limewire, acquisition), and OpenFT. I've been using without any problems on OS X Panther for the past couple months. Fast connections too!

OP
S

StarManta

I'm surprised no one has mentioned iSwipe yet. I think the website is iswipe.com (if not, google it). It works on nearly every file sharing network under the sun (BitTorrent will be supported in the next release). Only problem is, it's still in Beta so not all the buttons work properly, but it's something you can tweak and make work ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.