Best Wireless External Hard Drive?

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am looking for an external hardrive that I can use wirelessly without having to plug directly into my computer (although being able to do that as well would be a plus). Im looking to spend somewhere between 100-200$. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Apple Time Capsule works fine for me. I use it as a central file server on our home wireless network, and the included software even allows W**dows computers to access it.

Oh, and it looks cool as well! :Cool:

OP
S
Reaction score
Apple Time Capsule works fine for me. I use it as a central file server on our home wireless network, and the included software even allows W**dows computers to access it.

Oh, and it looks cool as well! :Cool:

Sounds interesting. My question about the TC is exactly how do I use it? Do I have to plug it into my router or modem? My room is away from all of our internet connections and I would like to keep it in my room with me. Can I just power it on and use it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.