• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

do americans like Inbetweeners TV comedy

Reaction score
Inbetweeners is a popular Comedy programme in the UK.

Have Americans seen it and if so do you find it funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Not in the US, but I have seen it a couple of times when I travel up north. I have to say, I didn't even know it was supposed to be funny... Their concept of jokes arent the same as what we are used to here in the US.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Never heard of it... But I have recently discovered The IT Crowd. Hillarious British comedy! Watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix. Loved it, can't wait for season 4 to come to Netflix. I'm not paying iTunes prices when I already have a monthly Netflix subscription. :)

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I'm a huge fan of Little Britain. When The Inbetweeners come to the states or Netflix, it looks like a promising show I'd like.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I'll have to check that out especially if it is anything like the IT crowd), what channel is it on

OP
J
Reaction score
shown on channel 4 in the UK.

Channel 4 also post it on youtube and their website 40d

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I used to like British humor. I don't know about the new stuff. I didn't care much for the IT crowd or the British office.

I do like Doctor Who and Top Gear though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
BBC America used to show "Keeping Up Appearances" and I even bought a cap with FH on it like the one Onslow wears!

_48605201_hughes.jpg

OP
J
Reaction score
BBC America used to show "Keeping Up Appearances" and I even bought a cap with FH on it like the one Onslow wears!

_48605201_hughes.jpg

keeping up appearances is a quality programme. But i am surprised Americans like it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.