iCal Problem

Reaction score
I'm downloading my university timetable onto iCal and the only problem is that my lectures have all been moved froward an hour i.e a 9am lecture starts at 10.

I want to sync it all to my iPhone - is there anyway all the events can be moved back an hour without me having to go through each one seperately?

Geers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
If it's an editable event then all you have to do is double click it to bring up the edit menu. If the event is not setup as a repeated event then you will have to change each one individually.

For example, when I create an event that repeats I use the repeat feature in iCal. This means that all those repeated events are linked so when I edit one I get the option to change all of them the same way. You don't get this option if the repeated events where created individual without the repeat feature in iCal.

If you downloaded a third party calendar data file from your calendar then you may not be able to use iCal's repeat feature. In that case it would be easier for you to just create the event manually in iCal itself and use the repeat feature. You only need to create your schedule for the week and repeat it for how many weeks you want. After that just delete your school's provided calendar.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.