• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple's Steve Wozniak Appears on CBS's Big Bang Theory

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
My fiancee was just telling me about this today. I didn't understand what she meant when she said Sheldon was talking to Woz, but wasn't really there. Now it all makes sense...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
One way to ruin the great show :(

Reaction score
Jobs I think would've been too good for the part. Besides, didn't the Woz turn 50 something recently?

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Yes and Jobs is even older.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I thought the scene was fantastic!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
Hi, I'm Steve Wozniak

(audience chuckles)

I am part of Apple

(audience starts laughter)

Anyone want to get something to eat?

(audience roars with laughter)

I was thinking a salad perhaps.

(audience explodes with laughter and turns into candy)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Steve is too good for that show?

My point is i HATE cameo's on *GREAT* shows ........... IMO it feels as there clutching at straws, and they think they need that cameo to boost ratings ....

Sheldon even got a gong for best actor so i dont think they really need them just yet :)

Cheers

Reaction score
Hello! The main characters of the show are all *g33ks*!!!

Of course they wanted the Woz on the show. Especially with Sheldon the way he is!

My Dad recorded the entire episode. :D

I think I've won him over to the Apple side of the computer market, even though he still lugs around two Dell computers and runs a Windows 7 media center PC in our living room… >.>

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
All best actor awards are flawed. As it's the little committee and not the general public that decides the awards. And 99% of the time what the committee chooses is not what the public would have chosen. So then getting a best actor gong in my opinion says nothing of how well the show is or is not going.

And I actually think the opposite to you. Those really famous people are really picky about which shows they cameo on. And your show must be doing really well to attract those famous people to cameo on it. If it was a bad show no one watched, then no one famous would cameo on it.

Reaction score
All best actor awards are flawed. As it's the little committee and not the general public that decides the awards. And 99% of the time what the committee chooses is not what the public would have chosen. So then getting a best actor gong in my opinion says nothing of how well the show is or is not going.

And I actually think the opposite to you. Those really famous people are really picky about which shows they cameo on. And your show must be doing really well to attract those famous people to cameo on it. If it was a bad show no one watched, then no one famous would cameo on it.

I was referring to the character's the actors played. But I see where you're coming from.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.