Mini Displayport Adapter?

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anybody could help me track down an Mini Displayport Adapter. I was reading a review about it on a website a while ago and stupidly forgot to bookmark the page.

I think the adapter is by Belkin or a company like that but its killer app is that it can output in HDMI and VGA! I remember from the picture it was black and I only wish I could remember more. any help would be gratefully received. :)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
There is no mdp adapter that does both HDMI and VGA that I've seen.

Griffin has one for DVI or HDMI. Amazon has about the best price on it - here.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I'm wondering if anybody could help me track down an Mini Displayport Adapter. I was reading a review about it on a website a while ago and stupidly forgot to bookmark the page.

I think the adapter is by Belkin or a company like that but its killer app is that it can output in HDMI and VGA! I remember from the picture it was black and I only wish I could remember more. any help would be gratefully received. :)

I'm not 100% sure of your goals for this adapter...but I would think that if an adapter like this did exist that it would be pretty expensive. Getting two individual adapters (as "bobtomay" suggested")...would be the more economical route (and doesn't really take up that much space if your concerns are space related in a travel bag).

But since it appears that this sort of adapter does not exist...getting two individual adapters may be the only option.

- Nick

OP
C
Reaction score
@bobtomay

thanks a lot for your response. That is exactly the product I remember. I couldn't remember whether it was HDMI & VGA or some other connection. Just needed to see the product again and it's what I'll be going for.

Thanks people

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.