snow leopard completely blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am now facing to a problem i thought i’d never had using Mac: my computer OS is completely out of service.

Lately my mac started to block quite often, and yesterday it definitively stopped working: when I lit on my computer, I can log in but then everything is blocked.
I only see my desktop, no icons or else, and I can do nothing, not even swith off the coputer without using the manual button.

I assume I have to erase everything and to install again the OS but since I can do nothing with my computer, I wonder how I could do that.

Anyone would like to explain me, please?
Thank you very much

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You have already received an answer when you cross posted to another forum. Please do not cross post. Keep the discussion to one thread. I'm going to close out this thread. If you wish to continue the discussion post back to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.