Headphones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5 2.66GHz - RAM 4GB - OS X Snow Leopard
Hello Guys

I like using the headphones (with Mic) when I'm out and about.

However the ones that come with the iPhone SUCK > they hurt my ears and don't stop background noise.

Are there any top quality headsets/headphones (don't know what they're called) out there that are specifically designer for the iPHone 4 ?

Thank You.

Reaction score
I have tried a ton of ear plugs and have been extremely happy with these. Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi, They cost $120/pair, but I purchased mine on Ebay for $36. They have replaceable memory foam inserts that are soft and conform to your ear canal. i have 1 ear that must be off, because these are the first ones that actually fit, stay in and don't hurt. The sound is great, and if you receive a phone call they work very well for that.

Reaction score
I love my Skullcandy Smokin Buds headphones, about 30 bucks, good quality sound, and unlike a lot of earbud type headphones, they actually stay in my ears.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.