Keynote and Pages Color Problem

Reaction score
After I installed Snow Leopard, the colors in the editor in Keynote, Pages, and Numbers have inverted. The rest of the program looks fine. I have tried what updates to Leopard I can find that Apple has provided to fix glitches, but none of them have helped. Is this a problem with Snow Leopard or something I can fix without have to remove Keynote and Pages and Numbers and re-install?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
That issue has been discussed before, the solution was to run software update and let it update iWork.

Some people had to uninstall iWork, reinstall it from the disk/apple.com trial download, and then run Software Update for the problem to be fixed.
Before checking for Updates make sure that the folder that contain the iWork apps is named iWork '08 as some people renamed it and Software Update couldn't find any updates.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.