plzzzzzzzzzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
now i am trying to install mac os x 10.6.3 from original CD belongs to anther macbook 2009 and and it can not pass a message that have a title says that
"mac os x can't be installed on this computer ."
and the content of the message is "if you want to restore your system from a time machine backup click "restore from backup"
hint the message have two tabs
first tab is restore from backup
and the second tab is restart
then when i click restore from backup then click continue and then give me no backup
and i am terribly disturbed , i can not install snow leopard on my 2009 macbook
please any help will be very appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
The CD that comes with the a macbook is restricted to that macbook. $29 will get you a new disk from apple.

OP
A
Reaction score
so, what about the pirated edition?
i had installed on my previous MBP a snow leopard version downloaded from torrent file and it always no problem
by the way i have red something about that if the version i want to install older than the version that shipped with the macbook it can not be installed
know something about that.........

thanks for your fast reply
wish you the best...........
see you ..

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
So, what about installing illegal / pirated software? It's discussion is not permitted here.

Where is the disc that came with your machine? I'd suggest you call Apple and ask for a set of replacement discs.

If you can't come up with the $29 "retail" for a legitimate copy, I'd suggest you don't really need it all that bad.

You need the original discs or a retail copy of OS X in order to install it legally on your computer. Pretty much end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.