White iphone 4

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone have hear any rumors from Apple whether when they will release the WHITE iPhone 4? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
From what I understand, it will be a Verizon exclusive phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
I heard rumors that Rogers in Canada will be releasing it... speaking of rumors, shouldn't this be in the Rumors/Reports section?

Reaction score
if they make it in a cdma/HPSDA version, if you buy from apple direct, you can use it on whatever network you wish. I hope they release it soon, im ready to buy soon.

Reaction score
I've read all the articles on the CDMA stuff and a lot of it has been disapproved. And AT&T knows it's in trouble if the iphone goes away from them and to Verizon also. Trust me AT&T will pay WHATEVER the price is to keep Apple with them. They will pay billions if they have to. They will do whatever it takes for Apple to not go to Verizon. So, even with all the rumors and all the sites I've read, I still don't buy it. I'm not sure where the whole, "Apple ordered CDMA devices," thing came from but there's already been an apple person denounce that. Although I don't know the truth in that either.

I think everyone is hoping it happens. But I don't think it will. AT&T is a big company. They know what will happen if this happens. Trust me, it ain't happening without a fight. And they have a lot of money. And it seems Apple is excited about AT&T's 4G and working with them on it.

I think a lot of people are about to be disappointed. Because just think about the notion of a multi million dollar company letting go a big factor of what makes them all that money. They will go to great lengths to not let it happen.

AND even if it does happen. The white and black thing has nothing to do with CDMA vs GSM. The white Iphone will be on AT&T. It's already on AT&T's website to order but got delayed. So, no that specific color was not designed for Verizon.

Everyone thinks because the contract is up they will go to Verizon too. And then of course someone throws up the rumor that they are buying CDMA technology. Gets everyone on the internet to get to their site and make a lot of Ad revenue on it. When in reality the lawyers are figuring out a contract right now and talking with Apple and a deal will be made and the iphone will be at AT&T for years to come.

Mark my words!

Reaction score
Well,

here in canada we have Iphones on HSDPA now. and I thought that in the states they have them as well...so people can acutally get service. GSM SUCKs here, and from what I have been reading, it sucks in the states too...AT&T is garbage down there.

if I can't get a white one I will just buy a black one and put a white case on it.

no biggy....

probably what I will end up doing anyways. best part about buying from apple canada is that you can get a SIM card from verison and use it in the states without penalty of telus contracts...just swap sims back and forth...

thats an awsome feature.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Interesting. I had no idea Verizon had SIM cards, let along SIM cards that would work in phones from Verizon in the United States. Are there Verizon phones in the US that use SIM cards?

Reaction score
The only thing I've heard about a white iPhone is that they haven't got the right mixture of colour for it yet. Apparently the white distracts the flash on the camera.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Interesting. I had no idea Verizon had SIM cards, let along SIM cards that would work in phones from Verizon in the United States. Are there Verizon phones in the US that use SIM cards?

only their hybrid phones use sim cards mainly the Blackberry world phones.
From what I have read Verizon is going with simcards with there LTE devices.

Reaction score
I have a telus HSDPA HTC hero, its on the better network, and I have a sim card. anything 3g should have a sim card in it...no matter what carrier your on...I know the Iphones sold in canada, for HSDPA networks have sim cards as I was in the telus store the other day and the sales person there was telling me about a sweet sony ericsson phone he was using.....not GSM....

Reaction score
I have a telus HSDPA HTC hero, its on the better network, and I have a sim card. anything 3g should have a sim card in it...no matter what carrier your on...I know the Iphones sold in canada, for HSDPA networks have sim cards as I was in the telus store the other day and the sales person there was telling me about a sweet sony ericsson phone he was using.....not GSM....

In America, CDMA 3G phones do not have SIM cards unless they are world phones which also have GSM built in. This is with very few exceptions. I am speaking in general. For example a Droid on Verizon or Sprint doesn't have a sim card. They will when 4G comes out it looks like. Because 4G is going to be GSM, even on the CDMA carriers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->

My Storm had a SIM and it was unlocked so it could go world wide and also work on AT&T and T-Mo in the US. I think the only quad band Verizon phones are the Storm, Tour and Bold.

Reaction score
White iPhone 4 availability

From What I understand they are just sold out of the White iPhone 4. Apple has told me that it should be available around the 010 Holidays. I just want to be on a waiting list, because I want the color most aren't patient enough to wait for. Maybe some of the glitches will be worked out with hard- and software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Aspeed, they can't be sold out since they were never on sale in the first place!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
I don't see the white iPhone 4 releasing until maybe late November to early December. Just my guess though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I'm not holding my breath, There is obviously a serious problem with the white iPhone 4. They still can't get it fixed, If you notice there aren't even any rumors about the White iPhone 4 coming anytime soon. Apple has to have a cut off point, If they can't get it out by December. What would be the point in releasing it in 2011 just 6 months before iPhone 5 is released? Also one last thing lets say they do release the white iPhone I'm willing to bet 2 things.

A) It will be in very very very limited supply
B) The market price e.g. Ebay,Craigslist & 3rd party resellers..etc will be astronomically high I could easily see it selling upwards of $1300USD

Reaction score
I like the black one myself anyway. The thing is, I've seen a lot of people on a few forums that CAN'T wait until the white iphone 4 comes out but they already have the case ordered they are going to use with it. Cases that will cover up the back. I don't see the point in waiting for the white one if it's just going to be covered up!

I just can't case mine. I keep a screen protector and put it in a sleeve case in my pocket but when I'm using it I love the way it feels naked. Screen protector works great. I got one of the ones you can't even tell it's on. You can't feel it really or see it. But the back already has a few dings and scratches but very minor. You have to look close to see them. I still don't plan on putting a protector on the back.

Reaction score
They are going to be released by the end of the current year... But hey, why would you like the white one? I personnaly think the black one is way more sexy :D:D

Reaction score
My Storm had a SIM and it was unlocked so it could go world wide and also work on AT&T and T-Mo in the US. I think the only quad band Verizon phones are the Storm, Tour and Bold.

Theres a huge disadvantage to doing stuff like that. If you're using it because of traveling to another country it's fine. But as far as being in America, getting a Verizon phone and then using it on AT&T I've never understood. It's just like people who jail break their iphones and then can't even get 3G service. And the full experience isn't there anymore.

Especially on BlackBerry when AT&T has plenty of blackberries that do the same thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.