Network Problems with my MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this site not so much to macs (been using them for 5 years now) this is the first time I have had a head scratching problem with my Macbook pro, my one is about 3 years old so its not the new fancy dancy styled one.
Basicly, I can access any internet connections fine via Wifi and firefox will work no problems, but every time I try to use Safari, iTunes or even to update my mac nothing happens...... BUT it works over a hardwired connection using eithernet.. o.0?..... I presume this is a simple solution to fix this but its seriously been buging me and this started a couple of months back when I updated my mac..
Any sugestions????
Im running OSX 10.4.11 on a MacBook Pro 3,1 model.
Much apreciated!
Jake :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
That is very strange indeed. I would try blowing away the wireless network and recreating via the OS and/or try power cycling the wireless router (if you have not done that already). I am also assuming you have turned the AirPort connection on and off?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.