Possible keylogger?

Reaction score
I created this account out of desperation because I honestly have no idea what to do anymore.

For the past 2 weeks, all of my email accounts have been "hacked" for the most part. All my passwords have miracuously changed. the strange thing is, it happens every few days at around 4:30 in the afternoon. Everything from my gmail to my aol accounts. I don't know if someone has hacked them all or if I somehow managed to get a keylogger in my system. I am just at a complete loss and can't access anything.

Do any of you have any ideas what might be happening? Also, any ideas on how to recover a gmail account and a facebook account?

OP
L
Reaction score
I have been looking through all the other topics about trojans and keyloggers but nothing has been specific to mine. Anyone??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
Have you accessed your accounts from a Windows computer that may have been infected recently?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.