What about your mice?

Reaction score
Magic mouse or Mighty mouse?Or others
MMs are looks good but too bad my freaking hands sweat,hard to sweep smoothly on the Magic mouse
I bot a Arc from MS...But when it comes to the game---<Civilisation 4>,it started jumping around my screen...i was upset about the performance of Arc at game.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
Logitech or bust! I have a few of the V550's. So far my favorite mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
4way-wheel:$

Wheel moves up and down and tilts. I do miss cleaning out the ball on the Apple Mouse every fifteen minutes though. The Magic Mouse was just too uncomfortable for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Logitech... from wal mart... the button kinda broke on it about a month ago too. But it Still works! Hooray for chinese made electronics! Also I have my Hockey-puck mouse for my G3 upstairs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.2Ghz and 2 G4 550Mhz Pismos
Purenight1,

I didn't like the magic mouse also, at first. but I figured out that you barely have to touch it to make it work, really, so my sweaty finger tips are no longer an issue.

I now think it's a really cool design. Perhaps Apple will come up with a more satiny finish on future models of this thing for those who don't care for the glassy (or plexiglassy) finish they have now.

But it's grown on me. I really like it now. I've been using it at work for a few months now and just got one for myself at home.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
I also use a Logitech mouse. Since I already have a Mac laptop with trackpad gestures I didn't think it was worth getting the Magic Mouse. I might have tried it out if I didn't have a laptop. I never really liked the Mighty Mouse that much so it wasn't a good option either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
I love my gigabyte mouse, has 2 side buttons, smooth design, and a DPI button right under the wheel which is perfect for switching from looking around to sniping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8Mhz
just bought the Magic Trackpad, loving it so far, having spent the last few months on my ipad mostly, it feels quit a natural progression.

Reaction score
Migty mouse all thte way, I'm practically dependent on the side squeezing gesture for expose.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Update: Just upgraded the iMac G4 to a Microsoft Wireless 700 v2.0 Mouse. Loving it so far. No more battling the wire. :D

Reaction score
So far favorite mouse is an old Razer Diamondback. Glides very smoothly and fits my hand perfectly.
Used to think I needed 6 or 7 buttons and have tried them but found out I didn't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.