Anyone know of a way to transfer photos and movies directly from iPhone to iPad?

Reaction score
I would like to sync directly to my iPad from my iPhone. Is there an app that does this, or does anyone know of an app that pushes one or more photos or movies?

I've seen apps that let you take a picture from your iPad using your phone's camera, but what I want to do is after going out and taking pictures and composing movies or something, to come back and upload what I've created directly to the iPad without emailing or connecting it to a computer or anything. A one step process.

Reaction score
Check out Photo Transfer App in itunes. I think this will to what you are wanting. Haven't tried it yet but it has good ratings.

OP
X
Reaction score
So far I have tried "picTransfer ($2)" but it only transfers pictures (fast), although in iPhone 4 the movies are in the photo album, apparently many of these photo transfer apps don't work with movies.

I bought another one, "PhotoSpread ($3)", and it actually does support movies, it looks very nice, but it's dog slow over BlueTooth.

These apps are hit-and-miss. If someone finds a good one they can save others several dollars from trying all sorts of apps.

I will probably buy a wireless router, configure it from my computer, and then try the PhotoSpread app over Wifi. I'd rather not leave Bluetooth on all the time or turning it on and off could be a hassle too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.