i need a good game.

Reaction score
hey i need a good game to play on my mac. if anyone has ever played minecraft, a game like that. something where i can run around and build stuff, with no real point.

Reaction score
Mac Games

Hey there .. I am not sure about the game you mentioned (minecraft) but 2 great games that I would recommend for playing are the World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2.

World of Warcraft (WoW) is cool because there's a very easy learning curve and you get to make lots of friends there if you are friendly.

Starcraft 2 was recently released and it is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game.

Both games keep me up most nights! :) Only downside is both games are not free. For WoW, there's a monthly fee.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Moved to the Applications & Games forum. Please keep the Anything Goes forum to off-topic discussion. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" IMac, 8GB RAM, Intel i7 Processor, 2TB HDD
Eve Online is an awesome game and does come with a native Mac client aswell, similarly to World Of Warcraft this game is an MMORPG with a monthly fee. But well worth every penny.

EVE Online - Home

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
I play Minecraft and Starcraft 2, and I suggest both. They are both great games. Minecraft is a creative game where you can build anything you want or imagine ;). You can play on servers with other people, or just in a single player world.

Starcraft 2 is a real time strategy game, it is similar to the Aoe series. It has a great campaign and fun multiplayer.

- Kyle

Reaction score
I am having fun playing the Back to the Future game.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.