My Macbook keys not working correctly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 10.5.8
all of my "f" buttons are not working correctly and not sure how to correct...also, my computer isn't remembering passwords like it did a month or so ago...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Figured out the first part...but why isn't my mac remembering passwords???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi veley and welcome to M-F :)1stly the *f* keys and functions probably do work. This isnt windows so you need to press the *fn* key as well as the corresponding *F* key you would like to use. And i believe you can set them up the way you want in System Preferences.
On the password thing, Go into KeyChain and see what its doing. Or better still if it is only just starting to do it, i would Repair Permissions via Disk Utility give the system a clean up and see if problem persists :) Hope it has helped some

Cheers

OP
veley000
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 10.5.8
cleanup

When I try doing the cleanup...it comes up with errors and won't clean up...

also posted another problem I was having...maybe you can help...

I downloaded cleanmymac and onyx to help clean my mac...and neither will open...they just force closed...any thoughts????

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.