Bulk Place Tagging - photos in iphoto

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
hello,

I am currently tagging each individual photo I transfer off my camera into iphoto with the place / location I photographed the image.

I was hoping that I could bulk place tag a whole group of photos easily! Is it possible and how?

So far I'm choosing the location from drop down menu or typing in for each photo which is very repetitive and time consuming!

Thanks Heaps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Select the photos you want to "place", click the little i in the lower corner, and you will get a new pane where you can enter your information.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
Thanks Heaps!

I did try that before but couldn't get it to work, But now its working like a charm and will save me loads of time and effort!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.