Synching photos on iPhone 4

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas why the "Events" folders on my iPhone 4 will not sort alphabetically when I sync the phone through iTunes? They are sorted alphabetically in iPhoto and on my Apple TV but they will not sync alphabetically on my iPhone 4. I have tried changing the sort settings in iPhoto from Manual to Title to Automatically but nothing works. Very annoying.

OP
B
Reaction score
Never mind, I figured it out. In iTunes under the Photos tab for my iPhone i needed to have the "no events" option chosen under the 'Sync Photos from' box.

OP
B
Reaction score
Turns out I have not figured it out. The events folders on my iPhone 4 will not arrange alphabetically. Does anyone know why this might be happening? It makes it very difficult to find a photo quickly.

C

chas_m

I don't have an iPhone 4 so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but on my machine (and phone) Events have *always* been arranged chronologically. That's why they are Events and not Albums.

Maybe what you want is Albums?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.